Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tips & Tricks #3: Online Rebates

Online rebate websites are a free and easy way to get cash back for your online purchases. I use Ebates. Here's how it works: Register for an account, and go to the Ebates website first before making an online purchase. If Ebates is partnered with the site you want to purchase from, follow the link to the store from the Ebates page, and your rebate is automatic once you make the purchase. Cash back rates vary based on the store you buy from - there are hundreds of stores to choose from. They will often have periods of double cash back, too! You can choose to get your cash back via a check in the mail or through paypal. They send the checks (or credit your paypal account) 4 times a year. Diapers.com and Babies R Us are both partners with Ebates. I use Diapers.com for almost everything for my daughter, and I get cash back now for every purchase I make there, just by going through the Ebates website first! I just discovered Ebates in October, and I've already accrued $20!