Monday, January 2, 2012

Deal Alert: Skinny Cow Candy - 2 for $1.50 at CVS!

Right now at CVS, Skinny Cow Candy is on sale BOGO Free (Buy one, get one free). There is a printable coupon available for BOGO Free for this item, so the two deals together should get you two free! The catch is that the price at the local CVS is $4.99 each, and the printable coupon says "maximum value $3.48". Still, $1.50 for 2 boxes of candy is a great deal! And if you're trying to start the new year eating healthier like I am, this is a good item to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.

Printable BOGO Skinny Cow Coupon - click on "Get Nestle Coupons" in the upper right hand corner.

I just bought these, and I had $5 extra bucks expiring today so I paid just $1.50 for 4 boxes! AND I got $8.50 in extra bucks back for my Fall quarter spending. So my net for this purchase was a $7 moneymaker! This is couponing at its best, and I left the store with a great feeling!

Thanks to Southern Cali Saver for the info on this deal!